Unless you are travelling at the speed of light and time is standing still for you, for the rest of us, time is even more important than money. And the TV is a supermassive Black hole for time.
2. TELEVISION IS DESENSITIZING
Be it the senseless violence or the inappropriate comedy that the TV bombards us with , the global standards of humanity and sensitivity have gone down dramatically.
3. TOO MUCH TELEVISION CAN MAKE YOU FAT
Inactivity or mindless snacking come along with the TV set.
4. YOUR TELEVISION IS DISTRACTING YOU FROM YOUR LOVED ONES
Our grandparents loved each other till their last breath and the absence of TV in their youth played a great role in brewing their love.
5. TV PROVIDES UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS
Shows on Celebrity lifestyles and frivolous success stories mess up the mind perfectly
6. TV PUTS YOUR HEALTH AT RISK
Research shows that prolonged TV watching increases risk of strokes
7. TV DEGRADES YOUR DISCIPLINE
It’s addictive. The more you watch television, the less likely you are to get things done.
8. TV PROGRAMS NEGATIVITY INTO YOUR BRAIN
The worst of the worst is always put on TV, and it programs negativity into our minds.
9. TV HAS AN INFLUENCE ON YOUR SPENDING HABITS
Adverts every 15 minutes, shopping channels all over the place and the Billion Dollars spent on advertising does get you to spend unknowingly
10. TV CAN MAKE YOU LESS SATISFIED IN LIFE
A study has actually shown that people who watch more TV tend to be less satisfied with the way their life is.
11. TV MAKES YOU LESS SOCIAL
Screen or people ! Choose !
12. TV CAN WRONGLY ALTER YOUR BELIEFS
A Mechanical engineer seeking to understand the fabric of reality